Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Exams
Book your Functional Skills Maths Level 2 exam. Take your exams at an approved test centre or online with our remote exam invigilation.
You can sit your exams from home or anywhere with access to a laptop/computer and the internet under exam conditions.
Functional Skills Test Pass Rate
Test Centre Exams
Are you enrolled on a Functional Skills Maths course with Think Online Training?
If you are, please discuss booking your Functional Skills Maths exam with your maths tutor.
If not, please read about our pre-assessment process before purchasing our Functional Skills Maths exam package.
Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Pre-Assessment and Exam Package
Why is the pre-assessment necessary and what does it involve?
1. It ensures you are ready for your final exams and will help you avoid paying for resits.
2. You’ll complete a short test that will assess your skill level in each maths topic that will be on the final exam. Your scores will help us find out if you’re ready for your final exams.
If you’re ready for your final exams, you’ll complete the steps below. If you’re not ready for your final tests, one of our maths tutors will recommend a personal learning program. We’ll help you get you ready for the final exams as quickly possible.
3. You’ll be provided with 2 mock tests. You’ll be required to sit these under exam conditions at home. Please don’t cheat! The mock tests will help you become more familiar with the exam style and format and ensure you’re able to complete within the allocated time.
Remember: by cheating, you are only cheating yourself; resits are NOT free!
4. If you’re successful with your mock tests, we will register you for the final test.
5. It may take up to 6 weeks to get your results. We’ll send your E-Certificates by email and post your paper certificates.
6. Remember: should you need to resit any of your exams, you will need to pay the exam fees again! These pre-assessments will help give you the best possible chance at passing your exam first-time and save you time and money in the long run.
Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Exam & Pre-Assessment
Important: we aim to respond within 2 hours of payment between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. For payments made out-of-hours we’ll respond within one working day to arrange your pre-assessment.
Test Centre Exams
What is the duration of the exam?
Maths Level 2 exams are 1 hour 45 minutes.
Is the exam on-screen or paper-based?
On-screen. Unfortunately we do not offer paper-based examinations.
What if I need to cancel, refund or reschedule my exam/pre-assessment?
You can cancel or reschedule your final exam up to 3 working days before the agreed date. If you need to cancel within 3 working days of your exam, you will not receive a refund and may be charged again for any additional exam bookings.
Pre-assessments can be taken at any time and do not require a scheduled slot.
Who is the exam accredited with?
We'll give you a choice of examining bodies. Do you need your certificate urgently? We'll recommending the examining body with the quickest turnaround for exam results.
What is the pass mark for the exam?
Indicative pass marks are an indication of what the pass mark will be. Please see the table below for indicative pass marks for each course.
|Level||Subject||Marks available||Indicative Pass Mark (Upper end of the range of pass marks)|
When will I get my results for the final exam?
It can take up to 6 weeks to get your results for the final exam, plus postage time. If you need your results quickly, we can provide an e-certificate while your certificates are in the post.
Can I cancel or refund my exam?
Maths Resit Information
- Exam: Functional Skills Maths
- Entry Requirements: You are required to demonstrate an ability to pass the mock test before being put forward for the final test.
- Duration: The maths exam is made up of a calculator and a non-calculator paper. The exam is 1 hour 45 minutes in total.
- Resit Costs: £99 per exam
- Results: up to 6 weeks